Zzezt for life
HEALTH FITNESS BEAUTY
An exercise that will help you get rid of a tension related headache.
1. Place your right hand on the top of your head or let it rest on your forehead.
2. Now gently turn your head towards the right. This will clear the left side of your neck so that your left hand can have easy access to it.
3. Now place the palm of your left hand on the back of your neck and let your fingers try to sense out any muscle that is particularly taut.
4. For this, all you have to do is let your fingers creep along your neck like the legs of a spider but with a little more force.
5. When you have found a tight muscle, gently apply pressure on it using the soft balls of your fingers.
6. As you apply pressure, breathe in air and hold the air for ten to twenty seconds.
7. As you hold the air, the application of pressure must continue.
8. Concentrate on the releasing of the tension of that muscle.
9. Convince your mind that all the toxins that were pent-up in that muscle have now been released.
10. When you feel that the muscle has relaxed, release your grip and at the same time breathe out through your mouth, feeling that all the toxins have been released from your body.
11. Repeat the exercise on the same side of your neck and try to find another muscle.
12. In this way continue till all the muscles on the left side are done.
13. Now repeat this exercise with right side of your neck and using your right hand this time.